Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt done with Titans after this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    It's a real shame that this guy had real talent to be a #1 wr and live up to his 1st round pick but his ego, arrests and other side shenanigans ruined all that.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Then you woke up
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

Jerry Rice or Calvin Johnson wouldnt have caught that ball!
    RavensShallBurn and Titans Eternal high five this.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Calvin maybe, Jerry? No way.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

Calvin wouldnt have caught it either b/c it was such an easy pass there is no way he would have been thinking it was going to be that poorly thrown!
  6. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    There is a reason we drafted 2 Wideouts early the past 2 years....Goodbye Kenny, thanks for the downward spiral the past 3+ years.
    Dman, nbtoppers2 and The Hammer high five this.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

Yeah too bad neither one of them have really done anything yet. I doubt either one of them will surpass 100 yards in a game this season!
    Titans Eternal and JR1980 high five this.
  8. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    Yeah I agree, but give them some time, and a QUALITY accurate QB, and I guarantee you that both of them will be solid. We may get a glimpse of that later this year, especially if Fitz comes in. We have descent depth a WR, and at least they have something to play for. Kenny doesn't look motivated physically or mentally.
  9. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,038
    Do you really think he would of done much better here?
  10. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    Not at all...Maybe SLIGHTLY better, but lets be real, Nicks is hurt a lot and nothing AMAZING anyway. Better than Britt, sure, but that isn't hard to do. Any receiver that doesn't catch the ball with their chest or get called for 5 holding penalties a game will instantly be better lol. I think the REAL issue here is, we need more balanced playcalling and a QB that is consistent and accurate.