Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Britt done with Titans after this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I think any GM worth his salt would see that our QB simply won't produce good numbers for his WRs and that Britt still has top flight potential.

There really hasn't been much off the field stuff, and what there was happened before his knee. That's all old, over-blown-by-Titans-fans stuff
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    7 arrests and a stupid tweet is a lot
  3. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Par for the course in today's professional sports landscape
  4. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    He is pretty good at batting balls down... :) (totally kidding - go titans - but having flashbacks of the two consecutive TD passes last year that hit him in the hands and he juggled - dropped the first one, but luckily catching the 2nd one).
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,743
    Britt who..?
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    I am really interested to see how well he does this Sunday and how much he plays. It will be a tell tale sign of his future with this team. I am sick of his off field antics, his charades and all of his nonsense. Football is a team game and he is being selfish.
  7. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    As long as he doesn't pull a Titus young I'm cool either way
  8. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    Britt to Seahawks , that's serious right there, bet we'd receive close to nothing lol.
    That would definitely inspire his play.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    We aren't going to get anything from this trouble maker .... punish him and send him to the clowns!!!!!!! oh wait i mean the browns! (the jets are clowns too, that's a 2nd option )
  10. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544

3 penalties in 2 games, as well as route issues.