Britt improves focus after warning from Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bababooey, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Oh yeah, back to Britt. What a f...in' idiot. Don't quit your day job Kenny, you ain't not very smart-like at all. Sounds like a real piece of s..+ and deadbeat dad. Granted the circumstances with him and his baby mama are unknown but she sounds like the good guy in this. Dude won't see his kid or pay child support and then has the nerve to have another kid with another chick.

Again I don't know the whole situation but it's not hard to see that this guy isn't very mature. And he spells like an idget.

2. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Raiders play their Cbs man to man versus the other team wr(dosen't matter what team your talking about) So Raiders aren't backing off on defense. Al Davis team historically aren't big blitzes team. Still with Trevor Scott starting at RDe(Raiders weakest run defender) Something tells me to expect the unexpected. With Sslb K wimbley and RDE Trevor scott (Raiders best pass rushers) playing on the same side. Raiders can do alot blitzing this game and can come from anywhere. Raiders do alot of run blitzes. First You can't run the football, second V young has to get the football out real fast and third since Raiders cb's are only covering very short your WR aren't beating them.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

O M G. Just promise me you'll be back next week, after the Titans beats the crap out of your big, fat, non-skills players.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can't wait till the Titans destroy the raiders.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Exactly what the Titans want... CJ and VY run wild when teams plan man D. Most teams have stopped doing that against us to try to limit the big runs.

Go right ahead and have your DBs turn their backs to CJ, please. 300 yards 3 TDs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny has all the same problems any young guy has. Just that he's under a larger magnifying glass. That facebook argument is the same argument on nearly every other one of my friends pages. Kenny should realize he has a lot more to lose than most.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I snap on my Ex on facebook all the time.I don't see whats the issue here.:guzzle::beerbang:

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

True, but still. This kid could easily turn into Travis Henry or Antonio Cromartie will kids all over the place. And I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with having a bunch of kids, just be responsible. You're right he's got a whole lot to lose. I want the best for the kid because he does seem like a good guy. Just clearly immature, but who isn't at that age.

9. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Well you will get what you want because Raiders are strictly a man to man defense. You play Cb for the Raiders you know you will be left on an Island with a wr. I would expect the Raiders to put a spy on Vince Young(someone like Thomas howard who vince Young not running away from) or maybe see alot of run blitzes. Get into backfield with more defenders and where is he or johnson going to run to.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Um, when defenders are in the backfield... that's when Johnson is most dangerous. He's proven MULTIPLE times that he can evade defenders consistently... and once he does that, easily... he's gone for 50+ yards and a TD because, aside from the DBs that are man-to-man, he's got no one of any relevance to stop him.

Only way the Ravens could stop him his rookie season was to cheat and injure him. Otherwise, he was making them his b*****s at the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar