Britt rated #3 WR on Titans list

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The difference being that Percy Harvin wasn't considered a top 10 pick even before the drug test. In fact, he wasn't even a lock to go in the first round...

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Says who? i knew all the top name WR's would go in the 1st round. to many teams wanted a WR.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea man, you knew for sure. =P

Just like last year when we thought we would be picking the 3rd or 4th WR at our spot. Turns out that all of them were available and we still passed.

Many people considered Harvin too much of a liability with his long injury history and potential attitude problems. If the Vikings don't take him, I wonder how far he drops?

4. dlew

dlew Jeff Fisher is my homeboy

That may be true for some teams but not for the Titans. They always seem to be looking to draw no name talent out of the smaller conferences. It seems to me that you shouldn't take a player off the board until his name is called. A true football player can play regardless of where he played...

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Here you go...
    [​IMG]

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, I'd guess Crabtree, Maclin then Britt. I think Britt probably fits our needs better so I'm glad we landed him. Maclin would have been nice - Titans may have had him rated above Crabtree between his speed and versatility.

I'd love to see how the Titans had the LBs and CBs rated. I was convinced our first pick would be one of those.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

It was...

1. Michael Crabtree
    2. Darrius Heyward Bey
    3. Kenny Britt

9. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Darrius Heyward Bey?

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar