Broncos @ 49ers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Played out perfectly, just couldn't pull out the win...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

man, my fist hurts now.

does anyone know if home depot is open?

I need to get some drywall mud.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Every game was a nail biter too.

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I wonder how the players feel- I heard that they annouced the scores in the 3rd Q right before that big TD play- you think that distracted our players?

5. pacmanplayer

pacmanplayer Da Real PacMan

2 overtimes!!!! Gosh... What parity in the AFC at least.... dallas loses their last game and got in last week!!! ahhhhhh....

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I Hate The Patriots!!!!!

7. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Well, as bad as it feels, the way we played we didn't deserve it at all. We were always a long shot for the playoffs. Now we just have to build on our success this year and hope to make a nice run at the Super Bowl next year.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i know everyone will say oh it was a good season we did alot of positive things well guess what thats all bs. This hurts and this hurts bad. A chance to shove it in the face of all the doubters and we blow it. Its always wait till next year blah blah blah. Cant believe we blew it.

9. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Well, that just sucks!!!!!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We did play way above expectations and we lost to a very good team.

I am disappointed we lost but not to a team like Oakland or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar