Broncos Clobbering Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by teegee, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

A blessing in disguise. My personal opinion from watching the game is that the Titans didn't care if they won or lost. I know it sounds absurb but we just did not have intensity. You know that Fisher and company thought about running 4 and 5 receiver sets but instead they chose to keep the game planning very generic. I asked myself why? In my opinion I dont think that the Fisher is the kind of coach that would care about going undefeated or scoring a ton of point (hence fisherball). I think he knew that the Titans should lose a game and why not to the Jets? Especially considering that the road to the superbowl looks like it is going through music city. If we had beat the Jets without really trying then I think he would have taken that. However, I don't think he wanted to show ALL his cards to a nondivision team who we will see again in the future WHEN a loss could also help our team (refocus and show them that they need to continue to improve).

After the analysis I feel like Lendale, "I wish somebody would have told me." lol

2. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

If you ask me I just think we had a down week that had carried over from the Jags game...if you look at our schedule we've actually played some high quality opponents recently who are tough week in and week out including two division rivalry games which are always tougher then records show. I think we were worn out, we were caught napping. Hopefully the Jets game was a wake up call and we won't have another hiccup from here on out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar