Broncos Fans...Wow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CaptainInsano02, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

So, I decided to see what people were posting on the ESPN board after the game and it could go down as one of the most annoying experiences of my life...man, if all Broncos fans are like this, they could be the new most annoying fan bases in the league right now

First, they were just soooo proud of themselves for putting up 51 points against our AMAZING pass defense that only gave up 7 touchdowns all year!!! WOW!! And then I mentioned how we are the most underachieving teams in the league because of our coaches and they have the nerve to say it's all on our players! They're all like "Oh yeah everyone shut up now we put up 51 on the Titans, all the Peyton haters can shut their mouths now!" And what else.....oh yeah, they still think they're just going to tear through the playoffs...delusional to say the least

Moral of the story: NEVER go on the ESPN boards...don't even LOOK like I did (you won't be able to control yourself...it's that bad)

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I am pretty sure they are going to win the Superbowl. Hopefully they do and then Peyton retires, and they go back to sucking.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not gonna lie, if the football gods dropped Peyton Manning in our teams lap, Id drive around naked screaming about it to everyone. Thats gotta be the luckiest thing to ever happen to a football franchise. When does a Peyton Manning ever become available?

We never had a chance luring Peyton away from John Elway.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Bud even offered him part ownership in the team and he was like...

"yea.. $%&# that."

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I've seen fans do and say a lot worse.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Their fans are also pretty stupid to boo automatic scoring reviews. Lmao... know the ****ing rules, dumbasses.

7. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

Yea, if Peyton was a Titans, i'm sure most of us would be doing the same thing

8. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

I still think he's going to choke it all away in the postseason...if you followed him at UT at all, and ever since he got that one SB against a pathetic team, you all should know we would still be cursed to have him...just the kind of guy you DON'T want managing your team in the playoffs...but I could be wrong this year but I really hope not because these Broncos/UT fans that love him are really making him out to be a god again and it's really annoying...if they win the SB this year, OMG

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Nah, Big Game Peyton will blow it somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar