Broncos Fans...Wow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CaptainInsano02, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Thanks to the Broncos, we are in the record books for the longest FG ever made..

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

It wouldn't be a true titans season if we were not involved in some sort of field goal record

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Ugh, if Peyton won this years super bowl, us Tennesseeans would never hear the end of it. The last 20 years has been bad enough, especially seeing colts merchandise in local wal marts ALL BECAUSE OF HIM!

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

F*ck Peyton skillet head manning. I'm really tired of nearly everybody in the state of TN d;ck riding him while a Colt and now as a Bronco. He took a look at the Titans and REJECTED the pro team here. He didn't want to come back to TN where it all started for him.

I respect him as a QB but he isn't Tom Brady. He's a couple of rings short.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

Hell Yes, thank you!! Whoever on this website wants to go slob on his knob, then go to ******* DENVER!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I've been so tired of all the Horse face salad tossing in this state. Manning took one look at Elway and it was horse face love at first sight.

People STILL kiss his ass on the eastern end of the state, and it's just nauseating.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Hey man. You escape from that fat lesbian's basement?

That should teach you not to go "hogging" with bacon grease smeared on your chest.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

No made a post in another thread. This year I really stopped watching the NFL. To many penalties, refs throwing flags on every other play, would rather watch college or do something else on my Sundays.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Call on Pollard was absolute bullshjt.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Anybody watching the news on WBIR? They just called Peyton a Vol for life.... seriously....?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar