Broncos Fans...Wow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CaptainInsano02, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yeah, the NFL will let him go undefeated and give him a super bowl so he can retire happy.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The only thing that pissed me off is that we didn't get any big hits on Peyton.

I'm one of the "fake fans" who's glad we lost this game, but I wanted to see Peyton roughed up more. It pisses me off that no one is ever really able to touch him. He's gotta be the least sacked QB of all time... especially this season. Even the damn Chiefs couldn't touch him.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Peyton isn't winning sh** in January.

Are you new to this?

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the chiefs fans are worse, they were talking 4 weeks in to the season like they were going to the superbowl and they are not going to even win their division. They would be lucky enough to make it to the divisional round.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Game was actually worse than the scoreboard considering Denver had about 10 dropped passes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I'd like to see the chiefs make it this year, just on principle. Anyone would be great, long as it's not peyton, the colts, houston, jacksonville, baltimore, even pittsburgh. :p but none of them are doing so hot, besides mister Horse Face with John Elway's hand up his rear.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They set a lot of records yesterday. Not only the 64-yard FG, but also Peyton Manning secured an NFL record 13th postseason berth.

They also ran 91 plays on us, 2nd most in history. And Manning's 38 completions was a franchise record high.

In not so many words; they whooped our ass.

8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

They were the same way last year; how'd that work out for them? I also noticed that Welker got his 2nd concussion in a month yesterday. Is he seriously going to keep playing? The short proximity between concussions is a big deal

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Soon as old man Peyton has to play in the white stuff, it's over.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Back in the summer a couple refugees from the ESPN boards turned up here. They were perma-banned within three days. Here is one of their thread's that was no deleted (though the title was changed):

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/my-predictions-for-the-2013-season.88569/

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar