Broncos @ Titans Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

Jesse, you are now famous for your negativity, and Orton Ba!! licking.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Thats awesome!! :greedy:

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

- Penalties were ridiculous- about 75% Titans' fault and 25% refs. (You can't LINE UP in the neutral zone.) One TD drive the Broncos had was a penalty on the punt which put them at mid-field, and another 25 yards in penalties on the drive.
    - From what I could see, Orton's comments from last year about us being dirty and chippy seemed to have reversed to the Broncos this time.
    - I forgot to DVR the game so I cant look again, but from everything I saw in the stadium....heard on the radio.....etc....the review on Nate Washington's catch was complete BS.
    - Some people on this board would be negative if we won 120-0.
    - Matt H ROCKS.
    - Did the Titans play yesterday? Was it not a pretty exciting game?....because I forgot to DVR, I was looking forward to some highlites when I got home......NFL Network showed 2....YES 2 plays from the game, First & Ten discussion was "would Tebow have won the game" (no highlights), etc....same ol crap.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we can wipe out those dumb azz penalties, we can win tons of games. And I'm dead serious about fixing that and only having to fix that. Those 15-yarders are devastating.

I coulda sworn we let Tony Brown go, but it felt like he was still racking up flags.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's no lie, I'm starting to really not like Shaun Smith. His sh!+ talking was cute at first but it could really bite us in the @$$ if he doesn't cut it out.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

A better team would have ran the score up on grays defense...we got lucky.

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Not sure how we won this game, but pleased we won for sure. We need a couple WR's to step up now that KB is gone for a while. The running game will get going eventually now that everyone is noticing the damage MH can do. What do you expect for CJ and the O-line to do with 8 or 9 guys in the box? CJ can get some serious yardage on those dump plays MH gives him over the middle if he avoids the first tackler. I'm liking how he's running though, when he knows he can't juke or dodge them, he lowers his head to get the extra yardage. Looking forward to the next game with the browns.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Not really.. the only times they scored was because of penalties that put them in scoring position..

I'm not really a fan of blocking people as I like to read everyone's opinion, but with your posts yesterday in the game day thread, along with some other plain out clueless posts I have to say you may be the first and only one on my ignore list.

9. bkellyusa

bkellyusa Camp Fodder

A couple of things cme to mind.

First off, I hope Kenny Britt is alright. I really leaned to love Kenny this year. At practicesI saw how he interacts with the fans and really seems like a lovable person. I hoep e is alright. He had really hit his stide this year. He was incredible.

I think contracting Hasselbeck has been one of the smartest things that the Titans have done in quite awhile. He really has been exceptionable.

The last ting is that the penalties we are still getting is gettng very depressing. has been a Titans weakness since the beginning of time. I though Munchak would stop this foolishness but it is still going on at an alarming rate.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You have to give our D a lot of credit though, because they didn't give up any more points when we were on the ropes. But you do have a point that we can't afford to do that against better teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar