Broncos Trade First Round Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Traded the 22nd pick to 49ers for their second rounder (37) and third rounder (68).

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Makes you wonder if the 49ers want to move up. They could concievably move up to #2 with that ammunition (6 & 22)

3. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

i was thinking maybe they would trade with us? but y would the move up who could the b targeting? A.J hawk?

4. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

They are probably going to compete with the Jets to move up to the number two spot since they are the only other team with two first round selections. Maybe they are convinced that the player they want would be gone by their selection???

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

You could stay at 6 and get Hawk. I'd think they have to be making a move either for Mario Williams, or Bush if the Texans dont take him.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We can only hope they trade with NO. No way they are going QB this year.
    I would let them have our #3 for their two firsts.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

This seems like a dumb move for a franchise who has been full of dumb moves lately. I don't see any way the 49ers can get more than 3 wins with their current roster. =(

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

49'ers has a lot of needs and needs quality players. They had 2 third rounders, so it's not that big a deal to loose one.

I don't think they'll trade up, down is more likely to get som more first day picks.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think it's that bad a move. It's quite possible that they would use the 22nd pick on a RB that they like. It's a position of need, and they can get a good one there. Then they can still do whatever they want with #6. They get two really solid starters, which would help them significantly. They could also pick a WR with that pick for the same reasons.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Then again, the 49ers do some stupid things, maybe they will package it up for just one player, and then remain in the bottom of the league again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar