Broncos Trade First Round Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

allen is still an amazing blocker gunny i read some cowboys forums and half of them cried there eyes out cause allen was gone,especially to the niners

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If you actually sign Javon, I'll quit mocking your WR corps. But come on, Bryant made 1009 yards strictly because in the last game he broke 100 yards for the first time all year. You lost Lloyd, if you don't sign someone, he won't make 1000 again. As for RB, you don't have 1 decent one, much less 2. While we're not in a position to criticize much, I still think you're being overly optimistic.

3. smili

smili Starter

On the draft point scale that trade was a dead-even trade.

the 22nd pick value is 780, and the overall 37 + overall 68 = 530 + 250 = 780

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I agree. Under no circumstances do you tank a game. It's always better to have confidence and show improvement than to draft a few spots higher.

5. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

titans3801- frank gore had 608 yards on 127 attempts that 4.8 ypc. Would you not call that even decent? and what with an improved and more experienced o-line?
    as for bryant he got a 1000 yards cause one game he got over 100 yards? sense?
    that means he averaged 60 yards in the other 15 games not bad, not exactly mind blowing i will admit too. i think donte stallworth of the saints has more of a chance of comin to the niners than walker. Denver really wants him.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why the hell would you want Stallworth? isnt he a bust?

7. ninerfan

ninerfan Guest

You could say that gunny but stallworth got 900 yards and 7TD's last year.
    The niners could definitely use a guy like that just like the titans needed a david givens kind of guy.Obviously givens would be chosen over stallworth by most teams still with the niners WR's they cant really be picky.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'd rather Arnaz Battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar