Brooks signs with Oakland

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Northern Titan, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you are aware he's the average height for an nfl corner, right?

2. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Average height of a Nfl CB is 5'8 ????? What in MFL Munchkin football league .
    Average cb height in NFl is probably 5'10 . My prediction is Pac man Jones will be out of football in three years.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and we all know how well your predictions go.

4. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Yea he sure looked good against j Porter. Keep telling yourself that he will be fine. Hey if i wasted the number 6 pick on this guy, I would be in denial too.

5. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Hey your only as good as your last prediction. I believe I was right on Raiders /Titans outcome. Thats 1 out of 100,000,000,000,000 predictions. But im on a hot streak now.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

No doubt he needs to be a more consistent tackler, but his coverage skills are good and will get better.

Lets not start comparing recent draft picks:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=8642

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

where is Charles Woodson?

9. Raider9175

Raider9175 Starter

Where is Pacman Jones Friends pot. Thats alot of dope Pac Man jones friend was caught with. Hope they don't tie pac man Jones to this story.

Titans | Police and courts: Drug bust in Tennessee
    Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:35:41 -0700

Jim Wyatt and Christian Bottorff, of the Tennessean report nine people were arrested on suspicion of having roles in two major drug rings that trafficked cocaine and marijuana in Sumner and Davidson counties in Tennessee. One man, from Nashville, has possible ties to Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones, authorities said Friday, April 14. Officers seized 1,653 pounds of marijuana, 128 pounds of cocaine, more than 20 vehicles and $608,000, police said. Many of the questions at a news conference surrounded the possible connection to Jones. Davidson County District Attorney Torry Johnson said that Jones is an acquaintance of suspect Darryl Jerome Moore, an aspiring rap singer who was released early last year from federal prison in California. Jones' nickname was embroidered as "Pac Man" on the black leather seats of a 2004 Cadillac XLR, a pricey sports car that authorities confiscated from Moore's apartment. Jones' Nashville attorney, Roger May, said yesterday that the car does not belong to his client, and he said he does not know if Jones ever owned or drove the car. Jones' sports agent, Michael Huyghue, said yesterday that he had advised his client not to comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar