Brown Could See Action Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With Titans rookie RB LenDale White sidelined with a hip flexor, Chris Brown saw extensive work in practice on Thursday. Brown hasn't played since October 15 when White was out with the flu. "If LenDale's not able to go, Chris will step right up and get his chance and will definitely get carries," Coach Jeff Fisher said. White will be evaluated today. "I don't think it's anything serious," White said Thursday. Brown has 37 carries for 112 yards this season. He will become an unrestricted free agent in March.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

What?! White has an injury? There's a shocker. Wonder if it's his pride from that fumble last Sunday. I think this guy has been hanging around Brown too long and has managed to catch his useless bug.

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

im glad to see brown back maybe he can capitalize on this oppertunity

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Oh god.... Chris Brown is back? Get ready for another case of turf toe

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

he'll have fresh legs at least

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Don't bet on that.

I have always liked Brown, but I think he lost it. I hope he suprizes me and rips a few long ones.

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

ehhh i actually want to see Brown play again...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd rather win

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

True Brown will have fresh legs, but so does LenDale. How much has he played? Not much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar