Brown credits Bush for his development

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

The Titans drafted linebacker Zach Brown in last year’s NFL Draft because of his potential, and Brown just wrapped up an impressive rookie season with the team.

A second round pick out of North Carolina, Brown had 93 tackles and three interceptions, including two he returned for touchdowns in the season finale against the Jaguars. He’s certainly off to a nice start in his career.

Brown on Thursday gave credit to linebackers coach Frank Bush for his development. Bush was relieved of his duties on Thursday, so he won’t be back in 2013.

“I learned a lot from him,’’ Brown said of Bush. “He always pushed me to get better, and he helped me out a lot. Without Frank Bush, I don’t think I would have had nearly as good a rookie year as I had. Everybody says behind a great player there is a great coach.”

Second-year linebacker Akeem Ayers led the team with 101 tackles in 2012, and he also had six sacks and eight quarterback pressures. Middle linebacker Colin McCarthy missed nine games with injuries, however.

“It was a shock to me. I thought we’d keep Frank Bush,’’ Brown said. “I thought the linebackers did well. But I guess that’s the business. I wish him well, though.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Way to go Titans, way to go. Lets fire the one coach who actually did a good job.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Retarded ass fire munchak.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't help but laugh. This organization is a bunch of sad old men.

Last week we were all crediting Bush as our coach of the year, then this week Munchak fires him.

I mean why not? Why should we do anything right....

F'ing idiots

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's almost not surprising...

6. JCBRAVE

I bet next we let Cook walk, re-sign Mouton to a $12M deal, and cut Bironas' foot off.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

WHAT DID WE DO TO THE FOOTBALL GODS

seriously let's sacrifice something

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

We kicked Steve McNair out of the organization, Playmaker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar