Brown gets early hook against Cards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

This is the kind of thing that happens when a coach loses his team. Communication falls apart between coaches and players and players start talking.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I have a hard time believing he was benched without being told why. Even if he didn't know why he would probably ask the coaches afterwards.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

he's probably been acting cocky and hanging out and doing stuff that young guys with money do, especially when a team keeps losing. He may feel good about himself and the little numbers he's put up and may not be working as hard with same humble attitude but it's coaches that need to straighten him out if this is the case.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was crapbag at UNC. Coaches need to keep him humble and focused... or next man up.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's the position coach's job to explain this stuff. If Brown cares about his job, he arse needs to be in his coach's office Monday morning asking what he needs to do to be on the field. If he didn't get a satisfactory answer, go to the DC.

Talking about it to the media is not the way to go.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

only reason I could see him going to the media is because he has lost all faith in the coaching staff just like most of the fans have. This sh** will get ugly I think within the next two games and Munch and Co. will lose this locker room.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's the only one going to the media. The team was down 17 and played hard on Sunday.

Could it be because Brown is becoming a liability on the field. Gooden seemed very similar to Brown when drafted this year. Makes you wonder.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He's speaking like a very selfish player but he's answered a lot our questions. If you're still wondering why TE's and RB's get WIDE open on us, now you have an answer, Brown is blowing off the assignment to be a "playmaker". Yes taking risks is a part of the game but the great ones find a way to take risks and still play within the scheme of the defense. Guys who refuse to do their job according to the scheme to try to make a splash play are being selfish. When you blitz and aren't supposed to you're leaving a gaping whole behind you against the run or a receiver wide open against the pass. I still like Brown and believe he will be a stud for us but I think a little humility is in order.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So you guys are seriously curious as to why he got benched?

Geezus... how the hell can some of you draw the outlandish conclusions that you do without being able to see it in black and white right here........He KNOWS what he is doing wrong.

Pretty clear they want you where they want you Brown. You dont get to run off and do what you want to do, you play your position where you are supposed to, and make your plays within those confines.

You have not earned that right yet. This is your second year buddy.

Cant nobody tell me nuthin!! - vince young

I am going to stray from personal insults, but come on guys.....

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar