Brown Not Traded

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

You mean the Broncos, who are beginning to realize Mike Bell isn't the second coming of Terrell Davis. Heck, he ain't even the second coming of Chris Brown...

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I think they're happy with Tatum.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He's still got value for a team that will be searching for answers. I could see him on the Texans and starting. and that is just one team that will find itself in such a predicament next year. He will probably be starting next year.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

A lot of experts were saying this about Samkon Gado and Ron Dayne... Behind that OL, Chris Brown is as good as a broken cankle...

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

We're referring to teams that have a RBBC approach. As nice as Tatum might be, he won't carry the ball 30 times a game for 16 games, ever...

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

We traded a third to the Bills for Henry

Drafted Henry? Did I miss something? :biglaugh:

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Meant to say since we traded the draft pick for him. We might as well have drafted him considering we gave up the 3rd ;)

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm glad you got called on that. I wasn't going to let you get away with that either! Seriously, hindsight 20/20, I'm glad we have Henry and I think a 3rd round pick was not too much, that is if he continues being successful. I don't know what the deal was last year... :sad2: but hey, let's live for the day, right? Last year I tought of T.Henry as a disappointment. No longer do I feel that way.

9. Archtitan

Archtitan Guest

Henry just needs to be consistent now. If the holes are opening up, that is. I kind of like our drive blockers up front. They aren't great in pass pro, but they can move the opposition off the scrimmage line on most run downs. I think Fisher has given up on the run too much earlier in the season. Since before the Colts game, I think he said "We're gonna just run it and damn the torpedoes." And that old style Fisher-ball is really just the tonic for this season. Ask the guys to be physical and duke it out in the trenches over 60 minutes.

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

As long as the OL continues to push opposing DLs around, Henry should keep piling up tripple digit yardages. Unless, of course, White starts to really push for more carries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar