Brown Not Traded

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well either way, both of them are going to get good yardage behind the o line that we have right now

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Wait wait wait.....are you on Turbomustangs.com ?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Notice how much bigger he looked last year? Bigger than I'd ever seen him. An article said he was around 235, and wanted to get down to 220 this year. Looks like he has, and has obviously helped his quickness. He still had the hard-to-tackle power last year, but looked a step slow.

Of course the line can't be overlooked.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I don't think Chris will be here in 2007 even if both Henry and LenDale get hurt. It'll be a contract year for Chris. He's too accident prone and he wants to leave Tennessee. (He asked for a trade before we knew how bad he was this year) Let him go haunt someone elses team.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I was kinda hoping we would trade Woolfolk. I know we wouldn't get anything but at least he wouldn't sneak into the game like he did against the Colts and give up a quick TD.

I have a feeling that Brown will make some contribution before the season is over. Henry or White could get hurt and right now we don't have a viable backup if that happens.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

lets send Brown to NFL Europe, hope he takes an average "chris brown" injury, and not have to pay him, and make him actually work to make the team if were gonna keep him

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm willing to bet someone will when they don't have to give us anything for him.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Wide receiver Courtney Roby did well to stand up for himself when Pacman Jones berated him after he got jammed hard at the line of scrimmage by Andre Woolfolk."

gotta love how it has become an insult to get beat by woolfolk in practice now a days.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061018/SPORTS01/61018028/1027

10. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

I was always a supporter of brown, but seeing how much henry has improved i really am leaning towards keeping henry the starter, he runs so much tougher and break tackles and has got a wicked stiff arm. The one thing i like about brown is his ability to make big plays, henry does a great job, and has done so for the past two weeks, but some of the holes he has gotten were huge and i believe would have taken some of those the distance, thats why i am glad we have Brown on the roster still, but i still think henry deserves to be the starter, he runs like he actually wants to win

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar