Brown Questionable/Smith and Bell Return to Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: RB Chris Brown was added to the injury report Thursday with a toe problem and is listed as questionable. Brown's longest gain from scrimmage was against the Dolphins in 2004 who the Titans play Sunday. DT Robaire Smith (hamstring) and T Jacob Bell(toe) returned to practice today. "I wanted to go out there and push it to see where I was at as far as my hamstring. I don't want to wait to gametime and wait for a decision," Smith said. DT Albert Haynesworth couldn't finish practice, and coach Jeff Fisher said he had a shoulder burner.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Same old same old.

Brown injured and will vanish for most of the season. AH will have some weird nagging injury that will keep him out of a few games then he will pop up for a couple then back to the list. This stuff is getting ridiculous! Every single season! :shake:

See why we did not/could not trade you Brown?

Has Hall been playing at FB? I never noticed him in there and was looking forward to getting a real FB in the back field again.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Hall was injuried, so I guess we should trade him too. And so was Henry, trade him! And White the game before trade him!

At least wait until Brown has an injury more serious than our other runningbacks before you burn him at the stake.

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Is this karma for picking on Marios toes?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No one is burning Brown at the stake.

People are just frustrated because Brown has been hurt chronically.
    Every year he's out, and when he's in, he seldom can finish an entire game.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

No. He gets it really bad this time of year. He is a CHRONIC sufferer.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:lol:

Attached Files:

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I know, but shouldn't we wait until it's something serious before we complain? Considering our other 2 runningbacks have missed 1 game so far, wouldn't it be fair to let Brown miss 1 (if he indeed will miss it).

9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

these toe problems are out of control...

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Exactly what Hoffa said. I am not torching the guy. I just want to see production out of him and EVERY single season he has been on this team he ends up with some injury.

The trade comment was not directed at the FO that we should trade him but more at Brown for asking for the trade during camp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar