Brown to Arrive at Training Camp on Time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans RB Chris Brown has vowed to arrive at training camp on time according to his agent Ryan Morgan, who represents Brown with Wynn Silberman. Brown had made an official request to be traded last week. "Chris is going to report," Morgan said. "It's never been a situation where he's not going to honor his contract." Brown ran for 1,067 yards, a 4.9-yard average, in 11 games as a starter in 2004. He put on some extra muscle this offseason to help his endurance. "The plan is we stand by our request, but he's going to come in and play hard," Morgan said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Damien Bush?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

did you say "Bush"? I'd get plain stupid to get Bush. Could Tennessee possibly carry two superstar contracts? That would just be sick. :drool:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No. The article mentioned Damien Bush.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that would be so crazy if NO couldn't sign Bush and we traded Brown to them and dealt draft picks and whatever we had to... just get stupid and get Reggie Bush... :beer: sorry.. please ignore me.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Wow :ha: thats halarious... how did they let that one slip... i think we are gonna see ALOT of henry in preseason... build his stock.. then trade him.. hopefully

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good god, no wonder he amounted to nothing in cricket, look at those stats.

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

yeaah Brown is staying in Tennessee...

10. i hope that he has a really big year, and decides to stay afterwards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar