Post-Game Thread Browns 28-Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fishface would not have done it, but I agree with @2ToneBlueBlood make the change tomorrow and let them pratice that way. Zero chance it is worse than sunday. Titans will be seeing heavy blitzing till they start making teams pay for doing it

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

and sucked at it terribly

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

What did mccluster get like 10 yards on it. ..

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Bell was horrible at RT too. The move to LG was surprisingly a good call by Whiz.

I thought Meridith held his own when he played tackle during the preseason but that is during 2nd and 3rd stringers.

5. 8MM

8MM Special Teams Standout

True. The warnings was there so cut him already!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. ShowMeYourTDs

ShowMeYourTDs Starter

Just sucks that we had to lose to Johnny Douchebag

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

One game. Again, the Titans ran into a buzz saw or a team that was playing very angry and was very motivated from the week before after losing to the Jets.

This next week will be interesting because you have two angry teams walking into Nissan Stadium and eager to put an end to their losing streaks. This much I think. Marcus and the entire team play much better.

8. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

That's not the case. He did not have wide open receivers all the time at Oregon. I believe he has shown that he can threat the needle when he has to.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Take a page from the PATS....run 5 wide(of course some of our wide would be TE's so...) from the start you limit how many rushers can come. Most would be 6 instead of 7-8 which happened a lot Sunday. PATS passed nearly 70 times sunday vs the Bills...another blitz happy team. Now I am not saying pass 70 times but if a team insists on blitzing (and as GoT said "until we make them pay for it they will) then you have to take advantage of soft spots in the D that blitzing opens up. Now when you do this several things happen...the D rush is obviously slowed, the D has to cover man to man for the most part(assuming our WR can get any separation is a key) and with MM running ability he could just take off when the DB's backs are turning in coverage. This isn't rocket surgery people.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sunday was a weird day, Jags won, Skins won, Raiders won, pretty much all the underdogs won, even the Bucs found their way to a win.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar