Browns cut ILB D'Qwell Jackson - fit for Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

does this really need to be answered?

Because they are the god damn Browns?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alright guys enjoy your Amano/ David Thornton of 2014 I'm done trying

Just remember that game Griffin got owned all day in 2012 and had the nerve to tweet his stat sheet as evidence he was good. That's what this is.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I won't defend Griffin but to be fair Amano and Thornton were both good their first 2 years here.

4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I see no reason to not bring this guy in unless we can get Daryl Smith from
    Baltimore. IMO, he's the 2nd best ilb fa out there. Toss up with him and spikes. Bring any of these 3 in and I'll be happy.

5. JCBRAVE

Yea and eventually became liabilities

If people want to pretend Jackson is still the LB you all believe he is, ok, but I remember reading Bronco fans all say they wanted Amano last year. Most fans have not the slightest clue of the truth behind other teams players. I however watch every team, so I have a little better insight.

Ignorance is bliss, not that you guys are ignorant, but you really don't know the story behind Jackson as well as you think.

Now I'm done, unless one of you has more to say to me.

Yes he's better than Fokou but that's not saying too much

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, I'd gladly take another Thornton for his first two years in the middle. I have no idea what he was even trying to prove there.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't think that Jackson should be looked at as our long-term answer at the ILB spot but definitely is a good option for a couple years. Thornton got a 5 year deal and was only good for half of that time. Jackson shouldn't be given more than a 3 year deal.

8. JCBRAVE

Well theres some rational thinking at least. If we do sign him Im guessing its for 2-years tops. We can all at least agree hes no long term answer

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

What would you rate Fokou on a scale of 1 to 10

What would you rate Jackson on the same scale?

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Because they're the fuccking browns? Maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar