Browns defensive strategy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Can anyone predict what we will see from the browns attempt to disrupt Mariota and our offense? My prediction is a lot of press coverage to throw off the timing routes and of course a lot of blitzing and pressure up front. Lebeau should have mariota ready for what he will see Sunday.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Obviously they want to take away the short/quick throws. I'm hoping that opens up some deeper stuff. Get the big guys involved down the field and show that the Titans can beat teams in multiple ways. Set up the pass with plenty of running and play action.

I think Mariota can exploit what ever they leave open so it will be fun to watch them go against a tougher defense this week.

Hopefully the critics will quiet down a bit when/if Mariota and co. can do well against a better defense with a better idea what to expect.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Pretty sure Mariota can win the SB this year and analysts will say it all came down to coaching and any QB coulda done it.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cleveland played a lot of man vs the Jets last week and looked awful. Had only 4 pass rushes all game and just looked slow...

So hopefully we see a repeat of that...

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

If thats the case I think we see some attempts at DGB burners down the field. Whiz actually seems like he might be a half decent coach this season.

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

It's about time our big wrs(hunter,beckham) start coming up big on one on one matchups down the field

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We already know what Marcus and the team can do with quick throws etc. I would like to see them test DB's with our WR's downfield a bit, and also smash the run with West/Sankey. Oh, I pray we destroy Johnny too. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I think the Browns will play some press and try to clog the middle and force outside throws.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No team is going to play a lot of man against mariota unless they want him to run for a 150 yards

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Only dangerous thing about that is mariotas legs and read options. I do expect to see a lot of that though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar