Browns trade QB Quinn to Broncos (AP)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

The Cleveland Browns have traded quarterback Brady Quinn to the Denver Broncos for fullback Peyton Hillis and a 2011 draft pick. The teams announced the trade Sunday and said the deal is pending physicals. Quinn's departure comes one day after the Browns agreed to terms with free agent Jake Delhomme on a two-year contract.

Link to full article

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Jets also agreed to terms with RB LaDainian Tomlinson on a two-year, $5.2 million contract. Another $500,000 is available via incentives.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Jones/Tomlinson is probably a wash at this point if not leaning more towards losing more w Jones departure...

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Browns are stupid in my opinion. Notre Dame Quarterback. Guy has some skills. They should have given him more time. Denver did not do itself any favors though. Quinn still needs time to develop, so what was the point. They are a playoff contender now. It's probably a step back for both teams unless Cleveland can turn this into a qb somehow.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Delhomme's got more game than Quinn right now IMO. Cleveland will probably draft another QB and allow him to grow up slowly behind a proven starter.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cleveland needs to step its game WAY up in that division to have any chance...

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

9. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I think Quinn will benefit most from this trade. Does any one really think that Peyton Hillis the missing piece in getting the Browns to the Super Bowl?

They've made some pretty decent pick ups this off season, but I think getting rid of Quinn will haunt them for a while.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

haha - the only thing that haunts The Browns is the Steelers, Ravens and Bengals.. all three of whom own them year after year..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar