Bruces' O-line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 16, 2012.

?
  1. Bruce Matthews

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The guys on the line

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  3. Both Matthews & the guys on the line

21 vote(s)
    72.4%
  4. I have a different opinion.

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

They all share some blame including C.J. I forget what show,but they had various games and plays that cj totally missed or just didn't see a wide open running lane.We can't just keep drafting 5-7th round lineman and expect someone to coach them up..Its time to nail a few can't miss o-lineman in the draft or free agency.If we don't updrade this year then I would have blame the entire organization.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It's not all bad. According to Footballoutsiders, this is the second ranked pass protecting line in the league. The terrible run blocking is a huge problem though. It wasn't that long ago that Amano earned that contract he has, but he earned it playing guard. Amano just looks confused at times playing center. He might still be a great guard though. He sprung CJ for a lot of great runs in '09. I do think the lack of an offseason affected any potential that the line would be shuffled around. Hopefully, we get it right this offseason. There are some free agents we could make a run at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar