Bryce Brown traded to Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Not playing madden, not having ESPN, and only watching Titans and Colts games really puts a damper on overall NFL player knowledge. (especially in the NFC)

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre slippin man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

never been happier. Cutting off cable, quitting fantasy football, and spending less time on the Xbox playing football are a few of the better choices I've made in the past few years. I sincerely don't miss ESPN at all. It's a bunch of empty talk.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have to admit, the older I get, the less I care about ESPN, NFLN, and what the networks are saying. I used to care about keeping up with the times, but lately it all sounds the same.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

hey man

nice to have some company in apathy-land

welcome

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Watching games with family, beer, and grilled goods is the win for me now.

I like the live games but my buds and I don't road trip like we used to. Our fantasy league has become boring also. All a product of getting older.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar