BSG: Season finale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't watch the shows during the season. I bought season 1 and 2 and I'm waiting for season 3 DVD to be released. I really like 1 and 2. Please tell that all of season 3 doesn't suck.

2. I wouldn't go so far as to say it sucked, but it certainly isn't as good as season 1 or 2. Still a good show, though...

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well, I guess I'm the minority opinion.

I thought season 3 was the best so far, but I've enjoyed all of the show.

The finale was good I thought, perhaps not as good as the previous two season cliffhangers, but I enjoyed it.

The final scene has some amazing computer graphics. Cool scene to watch.

And I liked "All along the watchtower", it didn't make a lot of sense, but good song and I was cool with it.

And the lawyer character is the best guest star the show has ever had. Really enjoyed all the episodes he was in.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what is BSG about anyway?

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

This is probably going to make me sound like a complete and utter idiot, but are you guys talking about Battlestar Galactica?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's what I think, so we are in the same boat.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yes, we're discussing Battlestar Galactica. Next season starts in 2K8

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Very brief synopsis:

Futuristic drama where robots evolved to self-perpetuate, developed autonomous thinking and rebelled against man (creator). Heavy theological references/parallels, especially Genesis and Exodus. Original TV series ran in US in late 70s.

The current show has an edgy more dark theme to the conflict, in addition to some pretty good episode plots. Here is a a Wik link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica

I loved the show as a kid. I don't watch the current episodes- didn't know about the new series until last year. Bought the season 1 and 2 DVD's and have REALLY enjoyed watching them with my children. I'll buy year 3 when its out (should be soon).

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thanks Riverman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar