Bud Adams has died

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I spent $600 on 3 tickets, and probably close to 8 after parking and concessions.

Not even including the result of the game, this was hands down the worst experience I've ever had at a game. I have to be honest, it's turned me off of going to games in the future. But atleast I got one of those clear plastic bags!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The reality of it all, whether we admit it or not, is it doesn't really matter what the Titans do to improve the experience because so much hinges on the outcome of the game itself.

They could have the cheerleaders fanning me and hand-feeding me vodka-infused grapes but that won't matter if the Titans lose like they did Sunday.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  3. 8and8

8and8 Starter

That would help. Better not be that cheap Skol and those grapes better be seedless though.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When the Preds first started playing, the idiots that designed Bridgestone Arena (probably men) put an EQUAL amount of restrooms in. The lines were long, and finally the women started barging into the mens room and using the stalls while we used the urinals. Sometimes you have to just take charge to wake people up. They now have plenty of restrooms for women.

The Titans stadium was outdated the day it was built. It's an eyesore, and maybe we get a renovation soon. I stopped going in the early 2000's, because for one they were losing so badly, and two there was so much hype you couldn't enjoy the game. The damn scoreboard making all that noise was a pain. I want to enjoy football, not go to a rock concert. T-Rex was a pain (never figured what he had to do with the Titans - maybe they need a guy dressed as a gladiator), and it just became a damn circus. I have a friend that still has PSL's, but he makes money each year brokering his tickets to visitors. Sad, but that's reality. Put a product on the field people want to watch and it will fix itself.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe women should stop going to the restroom in pairs

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

2000 - playoffs
    2002 - playoffs
    2003- playoffs

Those were the glory years!

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Very true...

yet not completely. No good reason for the reduction of beer stands, that also freed up the regular concessions. I guess we don't have access to the Titans financials, but I hardly think some extra concession stands would break the bank. Nor would a trained staff. And it does make a difference in the overall experience.

Basically, everybody save your money for the Preds cause even if they lose the experience and atmosphere is better.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Not having enough concession stand or fast enough workers is just stupid and bad business. They get paid the same amount regardless. If they are not efficient, that hits AAS in the pocketbook.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Winning is all that matters. Bar none

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Is the redhead cheerleader still there???? If so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar