Bud Adams to evaluate team & Fish after season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You sure about that?... You sound 100% positive on purely opinionated claims. Where are your credible sources that prove this?

I see those two as huge possibilities for the Dallas head coaching position. Jerry Jones has said he likes what he's seen with Garrett, but will look at other coaches.

2. McMvp9

McMvp9 I miss Tennessee...

They're in the same paper as your stated fact that Wade would never have another head coaching job.

and neither coach will want to work for a guy like Jones, Gruden already worked for an owner like him (Al Davis) and hated life.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Fair enough... but Wade Phillips sucks, and that's a well known fact. After what happened with his team this season and his failure to win playoff games, he has no chance of getting a head coaching job.

Gruden and Cowher will be head coaches at some point in the near future. The only question is where... You certainly cannot rule out any candidates for taking the Dallas Cowboys head coaching position. At the end of the day, it's all about the money.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Wait, are we talking about Wade Phillips or Jeff Fisher now...?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My $ is that Garrett returns as the head coach next year. The Cowboys look decent with him.. and thats without their star QB & star rookie WR.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I keep hearing this, and it's definitely a possibility that those guys would want to step into a more stable situation at QB. But the fact is that Fisher has had more power than almost any HC in the league. Bud doesn't even live in Nashville, and he wants to let his guys run the show.

If I'm one of those guys I'd want to go to a place that is USED to the HC having a ton of power already. That puts TN near the top of a very short list. The only thing Bud HAS done is insist on a QB change in the midst of 2 ugly losing streaks. That's nowhere near Al Davis/Jerry Jones intervention. They can play any QB they want - they just can't lose continually with any QB they want. That isn't going to scare anyone off. I bet if any 3 of them had been our coach last year they would have benched Collins themselves. Why would they care if Bud made the same decision?

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Bud doesn't have to wait any longer, the season's already over...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Funny cuz I just read the thread where you guaranteed Wade Phillips would never HC again.. Dallas already ruled out Cowher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar