Bud Adams told the truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher knows and understands the cap purge (which is something I can't say for a few people here). We took the risk of keeping the players for a shot at the superbowl.

2. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

The simple truth is this....
    Bud told Jeff that next season he has a secret deal with the FO of the Seahawks. The entire Seahawks team is going to be traded to the Titans in exchange for Jeff Fisher. The seahawks get to keep Mike Holmgren too so they'll have Jeff and Mike as CO-Head Coaches. We get to keep our current team plus we get all of Seattles 55 current players. The real kicker is the Steelers have agreed to take Kerry Collins in exchange for Bill Cower next year! That's why we're keeping him on.

3. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I mean if you're going to make up some stupid conspiracey theory make it good!

4. I heard Vince Young demanded that the Titans hire Mack Brown as the head coach, so Floyd Reese is dumping all the good players so Bud will have to fire Fisher...
    :bully:

5. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

:ha: :ha: :ha:

honestly...I think all Bud Adams is worried about nowadays is if he has a daily bowel movement. The decision making this season has left me believing that the Titans are going to be in the cellar for a long time. Their is no team direction, confidence in the system, or attempt to change anything in the organization despite how bad the decision making has been over the last few years. Its a bad combination when you have a DC with bad skemes that can't adjust, and an OC that only has a year and 2 games experience at this level...that combined with a head coach that is so blindly loyal to both along with his over the hill players, that he wont make any adjustments and you get the worst team in franchise history with no change in site. These are hard times for Titans fans...

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, no one is forcing you to read them

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

with the title Bud Adams told the truth, they are. It sounded something serious and that Bud Adams was in the paper or on radio.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I didn't start this thread as a conspricacy theory. And it is truth. Bud said JF is going to be here for a while, and although at first I thought that was just smoke blowing, it now appears that JF has been assured that he will be here no matter how the team performs, because sticking with Collins proves JF is not worried about winning games.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It might actually prove VY is not ready and Volek is sleeping with his ex-wife....oh that is a juicy conspiracy theory.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There you go, doing just what you're complaining about, instead of offering something solid, like whether you believe or not that JF is on, or is not on, the hot seat this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar