Bud told Reese to take VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide was a one man camp.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, he wanted thomas davis the year before too. he also wanted josh harris instead of vince young. thankfully he isnt one of our scouts.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Heh heh, we should keep a track record to see who here would make the best gm. It may be revisionist, but I think the majority here wanted VY.

4. Fry

im not gonna lie, i wanted mike williams instead of pacman. i think pac has more catches than williams this year.

5. nickel

nickel Guest

6. Fry

and he gives fisher the nod also. good news.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The best part of the interview is when the interviewer steers Bud away from his sharing his logic of loosing Steve from the organization on camera.

8. nickel

nickel Guest

ha, my buddy at 5 says that was actually an edit made in house. bud has a tendency to ramble off the topic, and right after that sentence he went off on a subject other than mcnair and vince. the rest of is answer got boring in a hurry. good ol bud.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well you know, being 842 years old, a man tends to forget where he is at, at times. It is just time.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Its obvious he likes interfering with the mgt every once in a while..

I hope he doesn’t start losing his mind soon and force jeff do something stupid like trade Vince young for Kevin Dyson, or bring back Eddie George and make him a corner back after releasing Pacman Jones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar