Budweiser Titan cans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2ToneBlue, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has seen these around the local stores. I would love to buy a case and save one for my collection, problem is I live in California. I'm not sure if there's any export laws that prevent it, but I was hoping I might find a fellow fan that would be willing to help another fan out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

empties???

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I can send you all, but one, back empty if that's your thing. I just want to collect one, you can make possum feeders out of the rest.

I get it man, living in California I see all sorts of odd people.

;)

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey somebody send me a can!

I haven't even seen Giants/Jets cans in my area, are the Titan ones out yet?

5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Just seen redskins here....

titans can.jpg

6. JCBRAVE

They do it based on region, so if youre near DC you'll see the Skins, maybe even the Ravens...

7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Yep, they should have done a smaller percentage randomly across the country for those that may want to collect all the teams or specific teams.

8. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

image003.jpg
    Got this in this week...

9. JCBRAVE

Nice.

I got my son a bunch of the bobble heads they send the season ticket holders...

Figured he's better off knowing about McNair, George, and Wycheck than the other Titans who've only embarrassed the franchise..

He does have a VY figure still in its original packaging, its dusty as hell tho....

10. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1575.JPG color scheme.jpg

That was the foundation and history of the Titans back then....I have a McNair Bobble head.

These are custom McFarlanes that I found someone that does them at home. He did the Bullock you just saw and a Kearse...attached. I have him doing a McCourty, Casey, and a Bishop one. He does stuff for teams and players.....he just did one for Canseco. They are 100% better in person than the picture.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar