BUILD OUR DEFENSE; THAT'S THE KEY!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

When was the last time we used our first round pick of defense? In fact when was the last time we used our second round pick on defense? Seems like the last 2 years both our second round and our first round picks have been on offense. What's up with that and how has that worked out?

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Man, I really salivate for us to have a dominant defense that teams feared to play like back in the ole days. If we can have at least an average offense and a dominant defense I would be very happy. Dominant defenses demoralize offenses before they even get off the bus.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. 8and8

8and8 Starter

The attitude that comes with having that dominant defense is great. It's typically those dominant defensive players that draw the most hate from opponents and their fans but all of them would kill for them to play for their team.

4. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Joey Bosa 2016. He's a sophomore, started as a true freshman over some highly rated recruits from the previous years. He's the type of pass rusher we've needed for a loooooong time.

[​IMG]

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Hey dudes,

I just got into Nashville. When should I head to LP for tomorrow's game for parking and so forth?

6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I got off the interstate at 10:45 and it took me 45 min. to get around the stadium to park in parking lot G.

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Only if there is a QB worth drafting in the 1st or 2nd round and there hasn't been since Luck. And there doesn't appear to be one coming out in the next draft either. BUILD THE D OR CONTINUE TO PARISH!!!

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

OK, due to the retarded mock draft already coming out, it’s time to bring back this post from last year. Just like last year, there is NOT a QB worthy of an early 1st round pick in the draft. We have so many needs, especially on defense, that it screams DON’T WASTE OUR 2ND OVERALL PICK ON A QB!!! A cream of the crop 3-4 pass rusher make more since. In fact, I’m not sure we should trade down like Fisher did with the Rams and pick up extra picks in order to fix the D. Understand, I’m not opposed to drafting a QB but I am opposed to wasting the # 2 pick on anyone out there this year. In fact, I think we need a RB more than a QB on offense. (Please sign FA Murray!!!) This conversion to a 3-4 needs the correct personnel in place. LET’S BUILD THE DEFENSE FIRST!!!

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Ok, I told you so! Until we build the D, we will continue to suck! No QB, RB, or WR will change that fact. We have one solid player in Cassey. We have got to change that.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

we have a few good pcs.

casey
    morgan
    orakpo
    williamson
    mccourty
    searcy

after that its pretty shaky tho

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar