Bulls vs. Heat Predictions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CJtheBeast, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Good point and that's what happened.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm about to beat the **** out of Mohammad tonight. Nobody pushes me and gets away with it.

Tweet that, punks..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Even without 3 starters, Miami need the refs to help them win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I hate your face.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

MVP lol. What a joke of a player.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I guess you're looking for Indiana to upset them or take it 7 as well, right? idk who in their right mind would bet against the heat. I'm pretty sure pre-playoffs you would have had to put $2,500 down in Vegas on Miami winning it all to net a $100 return.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

What about last nights game? These ridiculous claims of refs and Stern throwing games are a joke. The refs more or less gift wrapped that game last night with terrible calls and Miami still pulled it off. Why would The Heat need anyones help to win it all anyways? They have 3 legit top 20 players in the league, including the hands down #1 player (maybe ever), and a group of perfect roll players. Other teams could choose the refs and they still wouldn't have a real shot.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Says the VY fan about the best player in his sport of all time. Interesting.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Somebody's upset about the Heat :deadhorse:

Maybe Indiana will take them. I dunno. I didn't see the Bulls getting past Indiana with a depleted roster. The Heat, I saw it as a possibility. If it hadn't been for the Bulls getting tired (who wouldn't with a 8 man rotation), they would've beat the Heat and then went on to lose to Indiana.

Don't know who will win the series. The Pacers definitely have an equal shot. We'll see what happens.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Based on their one win? That's a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar