Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bulls vs. Heat Predictions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CJtheBeast, May 4, 2013.

1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    Good point and that's what happened.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,470
    I'm about to beat the **** out of Mohammad tonight. Nobody pushes me and gets away with it.

Tweet that, punks..
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,414
    Even without 3 starters, Miami need the refs to help them win.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,110
    I hate your face.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    MVP lol. What a joke of a player.
    jplusip high fives this.
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I guess you're looking for Indiana to upset them or take it 7 as well, right? idk who in their right mind would bet against the heat. I'm pretty sure pre-playoffs you would have had to put $2,500 down in Vegas on Miami winning it all to net a $100 return.
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    What about last nights game? These ridiculous claims of refs and Stern throwing games are a joke. The refs more or less gift wrapped that game last night with terrible calls and Miami still pulled it off. Why would The Heat need anyones help to win it all anyways? They have 3 legit top 20 players in the league, including the hands down #1 player (maybe ever), and a group of perfect roll players. Other teams could choose the refs and they still wouldn't have a real shot.
  7. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Says the VY fan about the best player in his sport of all time. Interesting.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    Somebody's upset about the Heat :deadhorse:

Maybe Indiana will take them. I dunno. I didn't see the Bulls getting past Indiana with a depleted roster. The Heat, I saw it as a possibility. If it hadn't been for the Bulls getting tired (who wouldn't with a 8 man rotation), they would've beat the Heat and then went on to lose to Indiana.

Don't know who will win the series. The Pacers definitely have an equal shot. We'll see what happens.
  9. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Based on their one win? That's a joke.