Bulluck a No Show at Offseason Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Yesterday, the Titans wrapped up the second of two days of on-field, organized workouts at Baptist Sports Park and the team is four weeks into the offseason workouts. Coach Jeff Fisher is pleased with the participation with the exception of his LB Keith Bulluck. "I am disappointed he has not been here," said Fisher. "Keith, to my knowledge, has not participated in any of the offseason program at this point. Other than that, I am very pleased with everything." Bulluck is expected to return possibly next week and didn't give an excuse as to why he was not participating. "Anyone who knows me and knows what I stand for knows there has to be a good reason for me not to be there," Bulluck said. "And when I do get there it is all about getting this team back to the playoffs and back to where we used to be. Actually those comments just roll off my back. If I have offended any of my teammates by not being there, I'm sorry."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

geez things dont look like they are going well down at Tennessee.

3. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Not like Fisher to go public with something like this I wonder if theres more to the story. Bullock will be in shape when he does get there and will continue to play as well or better than he has in the past.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He might be pissed off about the McNair deal.

#90 Camp Fodder

Maybe with all the $$ we threw around, he wants a little more...

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Fisher always calls out players, especially "big" ones, when they don't show up for off season workouts.

7. that doesnt seem like bullock at all, very weird, it might be because of the mcnair thing like someone said above, but hasnt bullock been in europe with jevon?

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

True. Plus, he has to call out ANY player who's not there since their re-building the locker room as well as the team. Bulluck/Fisher are fine.

9. true but bullock is the defensive anchor, without him this team has no defensive leadership at all, maybe even our team leader now that mcnair probally isnt going to come back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar