Bulluck a No Show at Offseason Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It better have been something important, I'm surprised he didn't clear it with fisher first.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i'm not even worried about this, he's our star player who will be in top shape when he comes in next week for workouts, no big deal.......

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

If Bulluck thinks he's the leader of this defense/team, he should have been there.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Bulluck isn't a leader imo. Great player, but not really a leader.

5. Brian

Brian Big Fan

6. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

who the hell is Bollocks?

7. well then if bullock is not the leader who is, mcnair is gone and hes been the defensive man for a while, there is no one else except for him who can step up and show people the ropes

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Thank you. Titans fans should know better.

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

How could both of you even say that he isn't a leader. He has made over a hundred tackles in the last four seasons and last year beat second place Lamont Thompson by forty tackles. If you say that Keith is not the leader of the defense you basically have to say that Ray Lewis isn't the leader for the Ravens, Urlacher in Chicago, Vilma in New York, and Brooks in Tampa Bay, which isn't the case. He has always been vocal. Remember when Pac Man last year shot his mouth off at the teammates before he even signed and Bulluck rebutled. But once Pac got into camp Keith took care of it like a leader and took Pac under his wing. That is what a leader does. What else does a leader have to do to prove to you both that he is the leader? :suspect:

And does anyone here doubt what type of shape Keith is in. He is fine and this will blow over. This is something to try and take some heat off the McNair situation. That's all.

And if he isn't the leader of the defense or team who is? :irked:

10. exactly the point that i was trying to get across metal, u included everything that i could have thought of and more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar