Bulluck a No Show at Offseason Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Just putting up great stats doesnt make you a leader. The biggest thing you do is lead by example. And one of the ways you do that is by showing up to the OTAs.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I second that which is a shame because the potential is there. He has the opportunity and won't rise to the challenge.

Maybe he just isn't cut out for it. Or maybe some of the vets are not as willing to give up "volunteer time" after watching how Pacman was coddled last year and McNair was treated last week.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

You are correct. A leader is someone who steps up and shows the rookies the "ropes". And that hasn't been Bulluck. That's not saying he isn't a great player and our best def. player, he just isn't a big clubhouse leader.

Who is Bollocks? Never Mind....

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

How could you even say that. That is so ridiculous. Just because the guy was in Europe and this is the first time anything like this has happened with him you all say he isn't the leader and isn't cut out for it. Get real. We are talking about Keith Bulluck here not a LB version of Pac Man. Whether or not you all think he is or isn't a leader, he is so deal with it and he doesn't need to potential, because HE IS THE LEADER OF THE TENNESSEE TITAN'S DEFENSE PERIOD

McNair was treated like that because he asked for it. He and Cook knew the Titans were not going to let them in and they pushed the issue and were told to leave. McNair is setting himself up for a big fall and as far as I care he can go jump off the cliff and end up like Eddie.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

You are confused, my son. There is a difference btwn. being a statistical leader and being a clubhouse leader, like say Marcus Robinson and Blaine Bishop were. Bulluck is a great player, but he isn't the guy who takes time to work with the rooks or take players under his wing to show direction. And that is fine. The player who was more of a role model type for Pac Man was Albert, not Keith.

Don't get so darn defensive.

6. Chaser 55

Chaser 55 The Jersey Guy

Bulluck, where you at?

<a href="http://basketballboards.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?&f=378">GO TITANS!!!</a>

7. he might have been in europe with jevon kearse, cause they said he went over there with a friend and jevon has been a hint as to who it was

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Kind of tough to be a leader when you arent there. I dont think its a huge deal by any means, but with a young team it would be nice if your top player, and a veteran of the team would participate and show the other guys the type of committment that it takes to get to his level. This team just seems to have a lot of issues, from the front office down to the players, that they didnt have when they were winning.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Like others have said, can't be much of a leader if your not there. He (and others) could be ticked at the front office, who knows.

All I know is I hope he plays a little better than last year. I think he was better the two years before....and I hope my eyes were fooling me when it seemed he had lost a step at times....or maybe he was taking it easy in a lost season :whoop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar