Bulluck a No Show at Offseason Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bullucks own Da Vinci code.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Awww, I feel so warm and fuzzy when I see my words repeated.

Keith has always given his all for the team. He has always been at the facility every off season. He's always been a team player. For ONCE in the off-season he skivved off the VOLUNTARY workouts and enjoyed time traveling.

From his own mouth he said that he never has really taken time to fully enjoy the off-season and he's always wanted to travel to Europe. Again, these workouts that he's getting called out for are VOLUNTARY. It's not like Keith has ever pulled an Al and came to camp overweight or slacked off during a game. He's always in shape and always plays hard.

As for leadership, that's just not Keith's thing. Not everyone has leadership potential and it can't be something that someone is made to do.

The vets want to have faith that the front office has a commitment to putting a winning team on the field. They went through the cap casulties and cut Samari and Derrick, etc. Now, the Titans are being faced with losing McNair. To a veteran, this has got to be disheartening.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Allen Iverson??

4. The Mrs

Apologies, Albert Haynesworth.:kiss:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I didn't think Allen Iverson could put on weight. :brow:

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

maybe he wanted to take a vacation just like any other normal person in this world, yeah maybe he should have been there, but i guess he chose otherwise, im not worried about it.

7. The Mrs

I don't think Keith is losing any sleep over it, either.:sad2:

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Yeah, cool.

9. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Well he had about 5 months to take a vacation. Bullock was always saying last year how he hated to loose, and how he was gonna get things going. Well its hard to get the Defense motivated when he isn there.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

he missed a week of voluntary offseason workouts, not training camp

jeez calm down, he'll be there don't worry

this along with the pacman incident, people have almost gone overboard over basically nothing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar