Bulluck and KVB "Day-to-Day"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Kyle is sitting out the Bears game. It will take a tranquilizer dart and handcuffs to keep Keith from playing Sunday. My opinion is that both guys need to sit and nurse their injuries for the next 2 weeks. Tulloch is buzzing around the field like a Boxer puppy who just escaped out of his invisible fencing. Jason Jones and the other young defensive linemen are playing well, also. At worst, we lose those 2 games. At best, we're still 8-2 and we get back 2 healthy starters.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I tend to agree

Much more important to win at home and be healthy in december

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"Finish strong" should be printed on t-shirts and given to every player to wear under their practice jersey all week. Being hot in October isn't nearly as important as in December.

With a top five defense and running game, the Titans have the tools to go deep into the playoffs as long as they are relatively healthy and finish the regular season well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. DJB

DJB Starter

I see many of these in your immediate future
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar