Bulluck and Thorton out for the season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UVATitan, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I think our sub's play well vs the run but KB play middle LB durin 4 or 5 WR sets.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Sorry...

The wide open guy in the endzone was Hope's guy. Hope bit on the play fake and let his guy go uncovered. And Hope is SUPPOSED to be one of our better players but he's having a terrible season.

Gut

3. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

This reallllly sucks. Not only for our chances but the irony is just freakin stupid and reminds me why I think life sometimes sucks hardcore.

Hopefully he will be ok and playing again, even if its for another team. I just don't see him retiring; he seems to love the game too much.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

The question about Bulluck is...will someone basically pay him for next year to retain his future service. No one may sign him with the idea that he can play next year...but that depends on the severity of the injury and how fast he can heal up. Also, will this affect his speed and quickness which is what his 'game' is built around.

It's quite possible someone tries to sign him to a small contract...say 3 years with a big salary increase for years 2 and 3, someone could sign him to a big contract with him making the vet min with incentives for the first year (since he's hurt) with a big increase for the other years, or no one could sign him (for what HE wants) and he could be out of football for a year and then come back.

I wish KB all the best. He's been an excellent player and a pretty good model of what a top player is supposed to be...on and off the field and in the locker room.

I knew a guy a few years back that used to play with Bulluck. Only had good things to say about him!

Good luck! And thanks for the memories!!! Hopefully we you back in Titans blue next year!!!!!!

Gut

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He's not done with football. He is going to overachieve in rehab and come back better and stronger.:tj: Maybe it's meant to be. He will not get the money he envisioned, however, he will get to stay with the team that started it all.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think it would make a world of difference if the front office made an offer to Bulluck right after January. Better yet right after the Super Bowl we win. (Fingers crossed)

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hope you're right about this. It would be awesome to keep him on. I feel confident that he'll work hard to get back into playing shape.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This would be ideal. Let him know that we still want him and he can still retire a Titan.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This is the best ending to the KB story. And hopefully he can retire with a little hardware too

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

He did walk off the field by his own power I don't think its one of does super ACLs like calicos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar