Bulluck Antsy for Return to Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

....Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies, fresh and hot from oven and a glass of ice cold milk....:suspect:

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Oh man and I kno my ma bought some break and bake cookies and theyre sitting in the fridge too, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Too bad the front office isn't on the same page as Bulluck. hahaha!

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

thats original....:rolleyes:

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

All this talk of Kerry Collins in a mentor role is rubbish... here's the real mentor, baby! If K-Bull's taking all of the young'uns under his wing, I reckon he'd be a better role model for Vince... And hey, if Vince goes down, K-Bull would probably be a better QB in a pinch than Collins, too.

Anyhow, there isn't one of us who isn't antsy for the Titans' return to the playoffs. This team is exciting and magical in the regular season, I'd love to see what kind of miracles they could manage in the post-season.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just completely off topic. Nestle is the inspiration for the life i would love to have.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You have coined a new term.......and you are correct.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You want to live your life as chocolate? I guess it's a plan. Women love chocolate.:yes:

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Is it just me or has the team gotten progressively gayer? I understand having love for a a team of men isn't the straightest thing in the world but ever since the word magical has gotten throw around, i've gotta say i'm a little uncomfortable. :ha:

10. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

It sure is. Been that way for a few years now eh? :moon2: haha! jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar