1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Bulluck Antsy for Return to Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

....Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies, fresh and hot from oven and a glass of ice cold milk....:suspect:
  2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Oh man and I kno my ma bought some break and bake cookies and theyre sitting in the fridge too, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  3. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Too bad the front office isn't on the same page as Bulluck. hahaha!
  4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

thats original....:rolleyes:
  5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

All this talk of Kerry Collins in a mentor role is rubbish... here's the real mentor, baby! If K-Bull's taking all of the young'uns under his wing, I reckon he'd be a better role model for Vince... And hey, if Vince goes down, K-Bull would probably be a better QB in a pinch than Collins, too.

Anyhow, there isn't one of us who isn't antsy for the Titans' return to the playoffs. This team is exciting and magical in the regular season, I'd love to see what kind of miracles they could manage in the post-season.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Just completely off topic. Nestle is the inspiration for the life i would love to have.
  7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You have coined a new term.......and you are correct.
  8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You want to live your life as chocolate? I guess it's a plan. Women love chocolate.:yes:
  9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Is it just me or has the team gotten progressively gayer? I understand having love for a a team of men isn't the straightest thing in the world but ever since the word magical has gotten throw around, i've gotta say i'm a little uncomfortable. :ha:
  10. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

It sure is. Been that way for a few years now eh? :moon2: haha! jk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.