Bulluck Backs Comment with Big Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Last Wednesday, Titans LB Keith Bulluck jokingly called himself "Mr. Monday Night". Last night, he backed up that statement with one of the biggest games of his career including three interceptions, 51 return yards, four tackles and a QB hurry. One of his tackles on Saints RB Deuce McAllister caused him to leave the game. “I called myself ‘Mr. Monday Night’ because all of the Monday night questions came," said Bulluck. "A lot of my teammates hadn’t played on Monday Night Football before and I feel if you can’t get it done on Monday Night Football, you’ll never be able to get it done. Going into this game, I didn’t know how far it would go. I should have known it would go further than Nashville, but I backed it up and I feel that I’m a player in this league that considers himself one of the top players at his position. I try to go out there week-in and week-out, whether it be Monday or any day of the week to prove that point.”

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

What a game!! Defense looks unstopable like always, Drew Brees didn't know what to do or where to throw.Running game looked great Lendale "the bruiser" did awsome, Chris Brown looked pretty good on that 18 yard dash. Game ball for the entire team and Vince should take out the offensive line for dinner. :beer2: GO TITANS!!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that offensive line is AWESOME!

those guys are stars!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mr Monday Night indeed.

The guys in the trenches on both sides were lights out. VY could have read a Shakespeare play in the time he had back there. And he is looking to pass. He looks real comfortable back there.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

dammit gunny, you took my sig idea

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, I am sure Ryan has it as well.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

lmfao Gunny. Yes I did make one. Wow we all thought the same thing thats awesome. BigTitan make one as well it would look cool. We need more Bulluck sigs rather then VY ones all over the forum. Mine also comes with a quote at the bottom from the game. And its a good one.

:EDIT

I edited mine to say The Captain instead of Mr Monday Night to make them look less similar.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

Ride Captain Ride, Upon Your Mystery Ship.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

if you cut a clip of one of those int's like the chris brown thing I've got I'll run it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar