Bulluck calls for Titans to draft carefully in '06

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I have heard him on post-game radio calling out a teammate for blowing coverage. Don't have the audio link, sorry. I'm sure others heard it as well.

I have also heard him blame the sun, the wind, the noise, and whatever else besides himself.

If you were a Vet who had paid your dues on the team , you would take offense to some rookie calling himself a Vet. He's improving, but he's no VET! You are a rookie your entire rookie season.

Guilty as charged!:bonk2:

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

come on now, lets be serious here, where in this whole article do you see bulluck talking about or callin out pacman...

well lets see here...

naw i dont see it man

be real, if you dont think bulluck is our leader and best player on D, well your crazy.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I never said he did call out Pacman. If you read my first post I seriously questioned that Pacman was the target, because that would be dumb. However my point still stands, that whoever it's aimed at, going public with it, is not good leadership.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've never been one for slamming Bulluck because I've seen alot out of him in the past that I like...but I've come to realize that the dude has got a Narcissus complex.
    Look at these pictures and tell me he's not in love with himself.
    www.keithbulluck.com
    This is what I have concluded lately.
    Pacman is a mess, don't get me wrong, but Bulluck is starting to show the signs of narcissism.:sad2:
    I do think he showed good composure as the game was winding down. He held himself with class as he "congratulated" his teammates. I hope he figures out a way to continue to be a team leader and to quit making a gooch out of himself like Pacman does.

5. Bulluck is the heart and soul of the titans defense and maybe of the team, hopefully everybody in that defense would play with at least half heart of Bulluck's, we would be a better team if everybody play with that attitude, He is frustrated and deserve a better supporting cast to fired up that defense, and please front office resign KVB.

6. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Ok right

Avvie I would like for you to name one time where PacMan has displayed this "Thug mentality". It's funny because because you probally wouldn't know a "Thug" if he was standing right next to you. You probally think that any guy with baggy jeans on is a thug.

Just because when PacMan is on the field and he shows attitude and wants to get in people faces or get rough does not make him have a "Thug Mentality". Basically it shows that he cares and he as a Titan won't be pushed around like many on this team. I haven't seen one guy on this team besides PacMan that will actually show some attitude.

Avvie you know lol I was going to call you out on this one right here

Look for a PM

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know what the term "thug" means. I do know what "childish", "immature" and "unprofessional" are and Pacman could be the poster child for them all.

I'll be shocked if he isn't in the headlines sometime this offseason because of something else he's done because he can't control his temper. He is a great talent who my never come close to fulfilling his potential because of the space between his ears.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

thug
    As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster.

thug
    Someone who had nothing, and was nothing, and became something.
    You can all call me a thug, but thats cause i was in the gutter, and I'm still here. - Tupac Shakur

thug
    A person, usually a man, who has taken to a life of violent crime. Usually raised in a hostile, deprived environment. They could be hanging with gangs on street corners. They differ from gangsters in the respect that hey are not into organizing crime. A thug could graduate into a gangster and may work for one, while still doing spontaneous muggings or dealing.
    When in gangs they can be proprietary about their turf.
    "mama am a thug, mama am a thug..."

9. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

Don't get me wrong, I like Keith Bullock alot. To me, he is starting to feel sorry for himself that he is left behind in the mess that was the salary cap catastrophy. I think he needs to change his mentality, its up to him to get this defense back to where it was 3 years ago. I realize he cant do it all by himself, but it just seems like hes not a very good leader to me. He has to lead by example and colloquially.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Absolutely!
    Hopefully, we'll bring in a new stud with lots of promise and take the spotlight off of Pacman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar