Bulluck calls for Titans to draft carefully in '06

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Since when do you graduate into a gangster? either you are or you aren't.

lol you guys kill me on things like this

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I honestly have no idea C.T. I thought the distinction was more or less how organized and ambitious one would be about criminal activity. Whereas a thug acting alone might mug someone for a watch and a petty amount of money (Maurice Clarett), a gangster with help from a (Jimmy The Gent) confederation of criminal minds might plan a heist. I really don't claim to know, I just enjoy researching this and that and reading up on pretty much whatever. I'm not into ganster rap but I know it when I hear it. I pretty much try to learn a little bit about everything and what I've read on the subject pretty much boils down to "a thug is a step below a ganster". This is not my original thought, of course, and myself personally, do not know any thugs or gansters at this time. I've met my share of thugs but I'm not sure I've ever met a real gangster. If you say I'm wrong and what I've read is hooey then so be it. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I know more about the subject than you because it has become clear to me over the last few months that you appear to latch onto this as an idenity where as I identify with family men like avvie. I would not put the NFL aside however, and I don't care how many punk p-nizzles come out. Football is football and the winds of change are always blowing. Those winds won't blow me aside.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Gosh, CT, maybe you're right....I'm sorry. Maybe Pacman is just a really spirited Pat Boone.

As I said, it's my opinion, and I haven't seen or heard anything to discredit it. And no, I don't care what the definition of a "thug" is, or why rap culture decided to resurrect the term.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar