Bulluck Continues Leadership Role for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Surprisingly, I like Bulluck. However, I agree with TNThunder at times. Bulluck is a great player, but I think he worries too much about the other guys and not in a constructive way. He likes to point fingers, which doesn't encourage people to work harder. It encourages despair and guilt. Bulluck needs to elevate people around him, like Vince does.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Or the most underrated defensive player in the NFL. Maybe?

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm ready for you to stop talking all together.............You play behind are rather bad D-Line and have to help out all the young guys and be the laeder of the D. Yeah your play is going to tally but it's not because of him it's the players around him and he's still managed to be a top LB that should be a Po Bowler but isn't because of our record.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we're going to see a year in which he needs to compensate less and can play to his strengths... I'm hoping for some great Bulluck highlights...

5. I wish that he was on Youtube.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

that would belong to Pacman Jones, IMO.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I just wish I could find a video of that crazy interception he made last season. Where he sort of stripped it from the receiver and had it with one hand? It was nuts.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The one against the Colts?

9. Yes, indeed.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't remember, but yeah I think it was. Toward the left sideline?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar