Bulluck has no plans of stomping terrible towel again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBC_titan, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

but LenDale does!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d810ee653&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true
    :ha::ha:

I love the comments by the steelers' fans below the article. Are they trying to come off like Pats/Colts/Eagles fans now?
    If any team in the history of the NFL was in a dire need of a totally paradigm shifting a.s.s. beating in the season opening game, it is the Steelers. I hope we convey the message that the whoopin we gave them last season wasn't a fluke.
    Anyone else as ready as I am to see Pitt get their @$$ handed to them on a paper plate garnished with kale?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd rather see them use the towels as toilet tissue, or at least make the gesture. Maybe a 'finishing' rag? Or a tear wiping hanky.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd love to win the opener, but I honestly don't care about it at all if we can actually show up in the playoffs. I'd take 10-6 if I felt like we were going to make a serious run in the playoffs.

Man, I'm ready for football season, right as we enter the worst month of the year. Until camp starts, it's going to be boring!

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I wanna see Titan Fans down in Steel City waving the Baby Blue Towels and Shirts!!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When were done with those Steelers they'll be looking like this chick here [​IMG]

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Hell yeah!! Let's go up to Heinz Field and Code Blue that b***h!

7. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Bulluck is maturing, LenDale not so much

8. magoo

magoo Camp Fodder

Good luck with that plan. Steelers game are sold out. You may (for a price) acquire a ticket from a broker or even a scalper. But 15,000 seats for a home opener? Never gonna happen...

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Steelers will win the opener.

i really dont see the defending champs losing their first game after the SB at their own place to a team that stomped their towel.

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

And I don't see a team (especially a defense frothing at the mouth ready to prove they are still formidable w/o Al) that got the towel waved in their faces...in their home stadium, losing that first game either. We kicked their :grrr::grrr::grrr: once w/o Al; we can do it again.
    We even have more offensive weapons for them to worry about. Can't #@$%@#$%#$ wait!

With the towel stomping thing at LP last season, Heinz Field is going to be electric that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar