Bulluck interview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Class act.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

great football player, great role model, even greater man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

less talking and more hitting Bulluck. hit like Ray Lewis please.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This was a great read! Please keep these local articles coming for us out-of-towners.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really enjoyed reading that interview. Today because of what the fast paced NFL demands from its players, it isn't too often we get to hear about the 'good times'. I especially liked when Keith is talking about his favorite running-back being Eddie George, and what it was like to play along side him. Best point in the interview was when Keith tells us; coach Fisher told the guys after the loss in the 07 wild card they would be back with home field next time. You gotta love the confidence in Fisher. I'm only hoping after the loss against the Ravens, he told the guys we'll be in Miami February, 2010.

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

keith is just one of those players that you want to retire here. I really believe he absolutely loves the titans and i hope and pray that they resign him after his contract is up so he can retire a titan. i mean with bud's recent treatment of longtime vet's things don't look so promising but keith is just so hard not to like. he is a hell of a player but seems to be just as much a civilian and very classy so to speak

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Thanks for the read. Only makes me pray harder that we'll extend him for another couple years.

What a player ....... too bad he doesn't receive the credit he deserves. One of my fav Titans.

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

gonna miss him when he's gone after next year :hmm:

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You've got a thing for Ray Ray, eh?

Lawrence Taylor was probably the last linebacker to hit like Ray Lewis. He did it better too.

Jesse, run as fast as Chris Johnson please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar