Bulluck is a big fat Liar!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Fisher was on 104.5 today and Blain asked him why was Bulluck saying the Titans didnt try to resign him. Fisher didnt want to call Bulluck a liar but he said as far as he knows that wasnt how it went down. Fisher said if the Giants and the Titans offered Bulluck the same money and contract where would he go? So Basically the Titans wanted Bulluck but he wanted to go home to NY. Fisher worded it very good so that he didnt call out Bulluck over the Air. But he let people know they tried and Bullucks heart was in NY.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Big old hairy moustache

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Unfortunately he left part of his leg here, and all of his productive playing career.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I can't really trust what Fisher says above what Bulluck says.

But i do think Bulluck really wanted to return to NY.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Of course you can't, that would admit being wrong about the front office.

Ahh the joys of victory.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What?

edit: maybe you misunderstand what I'm saying. Let me be clear, I don't trust what Fisher says. I remember after the superbowl when asked what he said to a kneeling McNair... "don't worry, we'll be back to the superbowl". I thought then that was a pretty stupid promise but I understand it giving the emotion. I don't believe all Fisher had to say about Volek either.

ps, if you really want to have it why don't we just take it to taboo or pm?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You're comparing promises to Fishers versions of events?

ps. I don't want to have at it. I am just sick of your anti-front office campaigning that has no substance.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I heard the 3 Hour Lunch interviews with both Bulluck and Fisher. Obviously one of them is full of it. And I'm not going to pretend I know who's telling the truth and who isn't. I could see Fisher lying in an attempt to avoid/subside the fan backlash caused by giving one of the organizations most well respected players of all-time the cold shoulder. And on the other hand, I could see KB lying if he indeed really wanted to go home to NY and just didn't want let down his longtime Titan fans by saying so.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Isn't it funny how Fisher's stories NEVER match the ex-Titan players?

Maybe... just maybe... HE is the liar. Have you ever seen him interview?

I'll paraphrase:

Reporter: Coach Fisher, what can you tell us about the injury ______ suffered? Is it serious?

Fisher: lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie...

Reporter: Many are wondering why you punted on 3rd down inside the 20 being down by 3 with 40 seconds left. Do you think it was the right decision?

Reporter: What did you have for dinner?

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What would be Bulluck's motivation to lie? Has anyone thought of that?

He is a grown man, no body is going to sign him because they feel bad his former team doesn't call him.

and I am more inclined to believe some one who has given his all to this organization both on the field and off. Not some one who wore one of our most hated rivals jersey WHILE under contract. Wonder want Jeff would have thought if a player did that exact same thing.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar