Bulluck is a Giant

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

OK - so Keith Bulluck signed with the N.Y. Giants. I h.a.t.e. that we lost him, but I'm happy for Keith.

Let's just hope he doesn't kick our butts in Sept. when the Titans play the Gints.

It will be weird not seeing him in a Titan uni. I wish the Titans could have worked it out so that Keith could end his career playing for this team. I know Keith is happy to be home though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Same. I'm happy for him. Gonna suck to see him in another uni though. And it really sucks to see that it only took a $2.5 mill one-year deal to get him. I definitely would've liked to resign him for that price given the current state of our LB corps.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

those one year deals are big cap eaters, aren't they?

4. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

That's under the assumption he would be willing to take the same offer from the Titans. He may have been willing to take lower pay just to be in NY.

Anyway, good for KB, I wish him the best. Its time for Witherspoon & Curran to step up.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The FO could surely have signed him if they wanted to keep him. I trust their judgement. KB was great for the Titans but I expect his career to end in a way that's very similar to Eddie George.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Go Giants

The old FishFelch combo let a great one walk away.

Keith is not over the hill as Eddie was.If his knee holds up he'll be in the pro bowl in 2011 playing in a high profile team like the Giants.

7. 27eddiegeorge

27eddiegeorge Camp Fodder

I'm really happy that he got a team - I'm a huge Bulluck Fan, like many other Titans Fans, I'm sure - he's my favorite player.
    I didnt want him to go to the Giants, but I understand it since he grew up there.
    What I hate about the Titans is the way they treat their "Greats" ... they do a bad job of handling this, as they did with Eddie and McNair. I love the Titans, but as an organization for a player they are not the best team.
    They could have at least offered him a contract - doesnt sound like they did, in this NY article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5407144

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It'll be interesting to see how he holds up at MLB. I've always thought his weakest point was taking on blockers.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No way, he will be 34 next year and playing a different position?

The titans did the right thing. Witherspoon is 3 years and 4 months younger than Bulluck with no knee problem. A very good player who fits our system perfectly on the weak side.

The giants top MLB in camp had only 25 tackles last year so i think Keith sees a better opportunity to play then with the titans and it is nice that he can end his career with his hometown team.

Childress fyi Bulluck is only signed one year and has no 2011 contract with the giants.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar