Bulluck No Longer One Man Show

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Bulluck wasn't as good in 04, but it hurt him to have such crap around him. That's not why he missed tackles and such, but he was overextended in general. If he can return to dominance this season, with Thornton and Sirmon stepping up, we could have a very nice defense.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Looked like he blitzed quite a bit last year. Enough to expect 10 sacks? I don't know, but probably not. But expecting those kinda #'s from a 4-3 olb is asking for a lot.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Maybe with the changes in the D this year we'll start to resemble Fisher's favoured 46 defence again with blitzes coming from every where. Bulluck says we're gonna get nasty again!

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Adam and Keith do have a great friendship and have put last season behind them. The entire defense is having fun. However, the field general and yapping mouth on the field is going to be David Thornton. He brings great energy and also fun to the field. I have a feeling this defense is going to return to it's glory days of '99. Back when opposing teams were getting punched in the mouth.

And I'm predicting Keith gets 11 sacks this season.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I can hear Thorton now...

"C'mon Peyton! Choke it baby! Choke on 2!!
    Choke like ya did in the divisionals!"

That would be so funny if he taunted him the whole game...
    maybe even mentioned some kind of garbage only Colts players know about. Who knows what kind of dorky things choke master p has done behind closed doors. I'd love it if they miked the dude up (ain't gonna happen) and we heard him go "Romo" on him!!! hahaha ... Romo of course is a reference to this talented smart alek.

[​IMG]

this is one of the finest smack talkers in the game imho.

6. Dang, and I got an A in my Math GCSE's:ha:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no problem. ie. 32>53 ... simple. it's called the rule of pacman. pacman always eats the bigger number, yes? a-ha... always make the pacman eat the larger number and gobble gobble, it's all good...:yes: <-- oh snap bipolar is taking over!!! Someone must really like the yes smilie!!! The yes smilie kicks butt :yes: yes yes.. I have had a yellow nodding yes man in my signiture for some time now. I found it roaming f2fa message boards. The jetsinsider has a dazzing array of smilies, (no laughter, I thought that was strange) ... just the same, the use of the yes is very yes yes. YES? okay then:yes:

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I thought Pacman ate the smaller number, i.e. 32>53....snicker, snicker.......

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i agree

it's possible for an olb to accomplish that, but there would need to be some serious breakdown with opposing offenses and/or there would need to be some scripts designed specifically with that intent

he could get 10, but i think it'd have to come in a few2+ sack games

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

askbipolar.com

no no no... it's all right here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inequality

it's pointing to less and open mouth to the larger.:geek:

ie

53 > 32 = #53 is greater than #32 see :yes: very simple.

32 < 53 = #32 is less than #53 :brow:

no dice?

bah!:evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar